Rand McNally application error does not allow the smooth functioning of your device. So, in order to resolve the error displayed on your device, go through the below-given procedures.
Diagnostic & Repair
If your device is showing you an application error, firstly perform the process of diagnostic & repair. Once the process is complete, it will show you an option to repair the corrupted files detected during the scan. So, follow the below-given steps to repair the issues:
- First of all, connect the GPS device to your system with the help of a USB cable. Also, enable the internet connection on your system.
- Now, open Rand McNally Dock on your computer.
- Then, click on the Settings & Maintenance icon.
- In the next window, select Diagnostic & Repair from the maintenance row and proceed to the next step.
- Now, click on the green arrow to begin the diagnostic process. It will start scanning your files.
- Once the scanning is done and the files are checked, it will show you the corrupted files.
- Click on Repair and it will start repairing your files. This repair process replaces corrupt files with their original version and it may take a few minutes.
- Once the files are repaired, close the Rand Mcnally dock and disconnect your device from your computer.
Now, power on your device by pressing it’s on/off button. The Rand McNally application error will be removed and your device will function normally.
Reboot your Rand McNally Device
If your device is displaying Rand Mcnally application error, you can try to reboot your device. It may help you in resolving the issue. Also, before rebooting your device, make sure that your vehicle is turned off. So, follow the below-given steps:
- Firstly, log off your Rand McNally device from the main screen.
- Now, wait until the device brings you back to the login box.
- Next, you will see a red power button on your screen, press the button and wait till the device turns off.
- Now, turn on the device by pressing the Home button on the front as well as the power button that is located on the top of the device.